Post COVID-19 Update
June 26, 2020
Post COVID-19 Update
May 7, 2020
To our Dental Family:
We hope you're all staying safe and healthy during this strange period in all of our lives. We've missed seeing each and every one of you, and are excited to be returning to the office!
Over the next few weeks, we will be phasing in stages of active patient appointments.
As much as we are excited to see you again, we want you to be aware of our office policies and procedures we have put in place to keep you, our patients, our team, and our community safe.
Our primary goal is always your safety and overall health. Accomplishing this goal will require everyone's cooperation in creating a safe environment.
The Center for Disease Control, the American Dental Association, and the Indiana Dental Association have put in place guidelines for us to follow to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We will be implementing the following changes to our office protocols and policies in order to abide by the given guidelines and to focus on your safety.
- Each patient will be contacted prior to their appointment by a staff member to confirm their appointment, and have a preliminary verbal health screening.
- We request that you arrive five minutes prior to your scheduled dental appointment, and remain in your vehicle. Please contact us by call, or by text message to let us know that you are in the parking area. Please wear your mask. We will then let you know when we are ready to have you enter the office.
- You will be met in the lobby by a staff member who will take your temperature via a touch-less thermometer before being escorted directly to your treatment room.
- Our staff members will be wearing several layers of PPE as recommended by the CDC and the ADA. Therefore our office will be kept at cooler temperatures than normal in an attempt to keep them comfortable. Please plan accordingly, perhaps bring a light jacket, or sweater.
- Our front check out area will be closed until further notice. You will be asked to pay for your appointment online, or please notify us in advance if you will be paying with a check. At this time we are no longer accepting cash payments. If you'd like a printout of your receipt and upcoming appointment dates, please verify that your email on file is accurate, and we will email your receipt.
- Our office will be implementing policies as recommended by the ADA and CDC. At our office, we have gone above and beyond the basic requirements, to keep our office sterile and safe for your visit. As such, there will be a new fee of $20 per appointment to cover the cost of the PPE used at your visit
- We are limiting the scheduling of patients to avoid unnecessary foot traffic in the office.
Thank you so much to all of you who have been so kind, understanding, and flexible over this uncertain period. We truly appreciate that you were so patient as we charted new territory.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, we are always here for you!